Learning Web Man
Web Man has a tutorial in its help section.
Web Man User Interface
Don't like the menu structure of Web Man? Make your own! Web Man can manage itself.
- Open it on its own main editor page. That means you'll put WMRoot ("webmann", or whatever you decided in your layout) in the "Open web" input of the form.
- Look on the right side of that main page. That's the "navigation view".
- Move things around in that view to make a new navigation structure for Web Man. That's your new menu structure.
- Save the site map.
- Rebuild navigation for it.
- Refresh your browser. You will see Web Man's new menu structure.
- Want a different skin? Adjust Web Man's style sheets and includes, and rebuild.